Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The big 25!

Woohoo! My birthday was this past Sunday so I got to enjoy as much "calming" as a typical Sunday will allow. I got a nice breakfast (and song) of my favorite donuts and some very interesting birthday cards from the kids. **Clayton's card said-- "I will be good today." Then, he drew me a picture of a boy sitting in a chair and a boy standing next to a chair and it read-- "this is me sitting in my seat. This is me standing. The first one is right." Apparently this kid thinks I only require obedient children for happiness. Ha! Although... my days would be so much easier if my children listened to me. :)
I also got to take a nice nap, had a clean house, and got to hang out with Bryan (sans kids) for a nice evening. Would birthdays be as enjoyable if they happened more than once a year??

1 comment:

Ash said...

good question?!?! I am amazed that nother year has gone by...I cannot believe it and I too will be 25 on my next birthday. I totally forgot that your birthday was soo close to my sister's and I even almost forgot hers! my mom luckily reminded me!